Tuesday 9 October 2007

Be Ye Thankful

Gosh at last, my lil’ Thanksgiving Luminary Pilgrim is finally finished and now available on eBay…

This prim chap is the first in an extended line of Whimsical Luminary Collectables (including both prim clothworks and sculpted clay creations) which will be released over the coming months.

I must admit, I’m so excited about this new collection as I’m working with new mediums, and I’ll be dipping back into my true love of traditional yesteryear European style characters ~ from St. Lucia with her lighted crown of candles, to twee foxes dressed in rich red English style livery.

9 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Oh Jus! This is absolutely wonderful! You know I've admired your creations for some time... I can't wait to see more of your collection.

Unknown said...

Hi Jus! Your creations always make me smile!! I just love everything you make!! Hope you're doing well!!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

This Pilgrim is wonderful--so beautifully detailed. Thanks for vistiting my blog also.
Kindest wishes~Cathy

softinthehead said...

I can't believe YOU paid a visit to my blog, I am so thrilled! We haven't talked in so long.

Justine you are without a doubt the most talented person I have ever known. This Pilgrim is beyond description! Major snaps for you my girl!!!! Way To Go!

If it is okay with you I am adding your link to my favs on my blog. Some day I might get to own a creation from you, someday...sniff sniff...I hope! Pam

LoveThePrimLook said...

This is AWESOME !!!!
Angie

Suzanne said...

Justine you do amazing work! I'm sure the fortunate winner of your Thanksgiving Pilgrim will cherish him for years to come.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hi Justine. He is absolutely awesome. I am looking forward to meeting you. Will you be bringing a doll to show. I would love to see.

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Dear Justine, I have followed your work for some time on Ebay.It has evolved from wonderful to wow!This little gent would light up anyone's heart.I have missed a lot of your more recent creations because you don't post on ebay.ca.I hope that you would still be mailing to Canada if I was fortunate enough to win one of your lovely prims. Susan

Anonymous said...

Justine,
I love your dolls! I read about you on Shashi's blog and saw you live in London. Me too! If you ever want to get together and talk dolls let me know.